A society with a resilient socio-economic environment, enabling the development of children and young adults.
We wish to increase opportunities and build protective and productive resources for children and young adults that lead to their active participation in national development.
To increase contextually and culturally the accessibility of services and the comprehensive participation in early childhood development and adolescent girls programs through strategic partnership at all levels.
AGH CORE VALUES
All of the actions of AGH are guided by the following core values:
1. Discipline and Commitment: We value the quality of self-discipline and are committed to our vision and mission statement.
2. Accountability and Transparency: We believe in being accountable for the effectiveness of our actions and in business transparency, where we are open in all of our dealings and practices and have open communication with others.
3. Result-Oriented Team Spirit: We believe in working together as a team free from the fear of failure.
4. Integrity: We believe in supporting efforts that focus on eradicating the causes of gender inequality and social injustices (both our own efforts and those of others).
5. Gender Sensitivity: We uphold gender equality, ensuring that everyone has an equal opportunity to express themselves and to gain a high level of well-being.
6. Punctuality: We believe in good time management. We want our actions to represent what we value, and to prove that we mean what we say.
7. Creativity: We strive to follow three critical steps to success: understanding the task, having strategic decision-making and fully carrying it out.
8. Outward Focus: We aim to ensure that everyone targeted in our programs, regardless of gender, sexuality, age, race, color, class, or religion, gets an equal opportunity for self-expression and living up to their full potential.